• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Box Slides

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea was replying to 162tcat that said his 939 series batteries were next not his Deuce. I had two 939 series one I did the battery relocate and the other I said it was a waist of my time and money. I was just pointing out in the 939 series as long as they as tied down correct and sealed batteries in the cab works fine. If you do not have sealed batteries make sure you vent hose is correct and if you ever change the batteries go to sealed gell / AGM.

Last edited:

rustystud

Yea was replying to 162tcat that said his 939 series batteries were next not his Deuce. I had two 939 series one I did the battery relocate and the other I said it was a waist of my time and money. I was just pointing out in the 939 series as long as they as tied down correct and sealed batteries in the cab works fine. If you do not have sealed batteries make sure you vent hose is correct and if you ever change the batteries go to sealed gell / AGM.
And this has "what" to do with my "Deuce" battery tray slides ? Sounds like someone is in the wrong section. The 939 series trucks are in another place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks