• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery cable size to radio rack

dittto1

Hello, can anyone tell me the size of the cables that run to the radio rack in the back of the m1009? I want to put an inverter in and I need this info and it doesn't show on the cable.
Thanks in advance

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello, can anyone tell me the size of the cables that run to the radio rack in the back of the m1009? I want to put an inverter in and I need this info and it doesn't show on the cable.
Thanks in advance

It is not listed in the wiring diagrams, but it is the same size as the battery and slave cables.

In the diagrams it is size 32, which is #2 gauge.

Attachments

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your welcome. And welcome to SteelSoldiers.

Make sure you visit the CUCV Wiki that is at the top of the page on the CUCV Forum. All of the CUCV Technical Manuals are list and many other helpful bits of information. Download the manuals for reference. Also the wiring diagrams are in the appendix.

All checkout the CUCV FAQ stickey. It is where we try to post helpful tips and tricks.

Almost every question you will have has been asked and answered many times. The advanced search will become your best friend. Please don't hesitate to ask something that you can't find.

Warthog

Last edited: