• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

battery dimensions?

h1crwchf

Hello, love the forum! I have been reading many of the posts here and I am convinced I need a deuce (or several). Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the batteries? I need to purchase a couple and I would like to be sure they fit. The truck has a fiberglass (or plastic) battery tray. Thanks!

rdixiemiller

For the price of 1 6TL, you can get 2 heavy duty batteries from any of the good auto parts stores. Unless you live in extremely cold country, you should be OK. I have a plastic tote box for a battery box in my deuce, since the original was missing when I bought it.

h1crwchf

Thanks! I don't even know where you would get a 6TL so I was planning on buying deep cycle marine batteries or just some plain old truck batteries with at least 1000 CCA.

(anyone have a radiator for a deuce?)

(see if my signature works on this one...)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks