• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery maintainer for M813

SWMARTINA

Any reason why I couldn't use this charger to maintain all 4 batteries at once on my M813? just invested $800 in 4 batteries and cables and I want to have them last as long as possible. Charger has 4 separate 12 volt , 2 amp charging circuits with charging and maintaining functions.

Attachments

74M35A2

Depends how it is wired internally. You really only need 2 separate 12v ones, since 2 of your batteries are in parallel, it will treat those 2 as one, and then same with the other 2.

cwedge411

Depends how it is wired internally. You really only need 2 separate 12v ones, since 2 of your batteries are in parallel, it will treat those 2 as one, and then same with the other 2.
individual is better, if 1 goes bad the maintainer will tell you which one, but if theres 2 the other will compensate for a while

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That will require a lot of battery leads to be disconnected. Look into NOCO Genius product, the G7200 will charge 24v all at once and maintain.

SWMARTINA

got this 4 lead 12 volt for free. While researching I saw some nice 24 volt chargers. Truck has the 24 volt solar charger on it but truck is stored inside a pole barn. Bill