• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Replacement

ToddJK

I would search for forum here and see what other members have used for batteries. Depending on your local Walmart, they might have the size and the cca you need, but I know none around me do. You can also call up junk yards to see what they have for batteries or search online for any local places.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When it was time to replace the battery in my 5ton I switched over the group 31 series. I bought two from O'Reilly Auto Parts because at the time they had the best warranty & price!

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What I am currently using. I am in SoCAl, so two are plenty for cranking as we don't see freezing temps.
M915 Battery Box-M939 Fuel Tank (8).JPGM915 Battery Box-M939 Fuel Tank (9).JPG

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks