• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery Size (cranking amps)

BigDukeSix

Greetings all and thanks for allowing me to post,

I just bought a 1985 Blazer and the battries are bad one is a 700 amp and the other is a 1000 amp, I want to replace them with new ones and was wondering what was standard issue size for this model.

Thanks,

BDS

AJMBLAZER

RE: battery size

Amazingly this past spring my local Advanced had two on the shelf. However we've got lots of farms around here so they keep a few on hand at all times.

ohfisherman

batteries

put the 2 new group 31 batteries in my truck and fired right up.a little on the high priced side but at least its finally running. batteries were about $94.00 each.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks