• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battle Creek = DRMS???

Tackettr

I'm new here and still waiting on my first EUC for 2 M35s. GL says my EUC has been sent to "Battle Creek" Is that where the DRMS is??? Thanks.

Kevin
1 - 1943 FORD GPW (WWII Jeep)
1 - 1943 MBT
2 - M35A2s (Just don't have them yet)

jimm1009

Battle Creek DRMS

This is the research department that will determine if you are a Wanted Terrorist or otherwise Worthy of taking ownership of your truck.

They will snail-mail a letter to you if you are approved.
I played scanned the letter and e-mailed to Customer Service when it was received in the mail.
I had my Paid Invoice e-mailed the same day (about 6 hours later).
Good luck,
Jim
jimm1009@yahoo.com

Tackettr

I did recieve a letter from Fort Belvoir (Defense Logistics Agency) saying I had been "assessed" and reminded me of what I signed in section III of the EUC and my resposibilities, but nothing indicating I was "approved". Is this the letter I'm waiting on???
Thanks again.

Kevin

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
If and when you get a PAID invoice in your e-mail you have it and you`ve paid for it then you go pick them up. Battle Creek was pretty quick.. Good luck
Neil

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have NEVER received such a letter. I only hear from GL that I have been approved. I have been buying surplus for a decade.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Tackettr said:
I did recieve a letter from Fort Belvoir (Defense Logistics Agency) saying I had been "assessed" and reminded me of what I signed in section III of the EUC and my resposibilities, but nothing indicating I was "approved". Is this the letter I'm waiting on???
Thanks again.

Kevin
Yes, invoice should come soon.

dabtl

My account was charged today. The EUC went to Battle Creek on 6/19!

I will pick that little puppy up tomorrow if possible.

Tackettr

I guess the letter I recieved was what I needed. I scanned and sent it to GL and had my "PAID" invoice before close of business that day. I wish I would have done it a week ago when I first recieved the letter. :cry: Anyway, I can now go get my trucks!!! :D :D

jasonjc

I too have never gotten a letter. And as for the puppy, it must be one of the tactical ones. I could understand if it was a tomcat :p

CliffW

mangus580 said:
sprucemt said:
dabtl said:
My account was charged today. The EUC went to Battle Creek on 6/19!

I will pick that little puppy up tomorrow if possible.
Since when, do you need an EUC for a puppy?
:funny:
That was not just a puppy it was 3 color puppy and it sisther was soild tan.. You need EUC for them. I was biding on them but was out bid. Now I know who got one of them. :wink:

cleb

The letter from the DLA Investigations seems to be a newer thing, and seems to only go to first time EUC applicants. Subsequent ones, or if you have been doing EUC's for a while, do not get the letter from what I have seen. I recieved the letter this past Wednesday, money dissapeared from my account Wednesday, recieved my invoice Yesterday (Thursday) and as of now (Friday, 1200hrs), EUC status says still at Battle Creek?? Kind of odd. In any case, 2nd Deuce coming home Monday!