• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BBQ pit/ sherman tank

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok today i got a chance to go by buddies welding an fab shop.. he is building a large BBQ pit.. full roticery type . smoke box and all the trimmings. to look like a sherman tank.. super nice.. i am going back in a couple days to bring a camera.. its very neat... he needs some paint.. of course it needs to be od green and high heat type paint... he is asking for anyone that knows of a source that sells this type paint.. your help would be greatly appricated.. shout back and lets hope for some contact info soon Tim

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok he finally finished it off and as he was leaving to go to cottonport for a BBQ cookoff he let me take these pics. i was just getting into the side doors with the motorized rotisory and my batteries zapped out.. he has the rear that opens up for ice chest storage and charcoal . an the smoke comes out the gun barrels..

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
he says if anyone needs/wants one this one is for sale.. i will be taking more pics later on. and will talk him into bringing it to the next la rally Tim

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
10K includes the trailer that is a special build one to hold this.. he uses a winch to move it forward and backwards so he can get to the trays holding the charcoal.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks