• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bed Crossmember value?

Greensteel37

I have a set of good crossmembers for a M37 bed and wanted to know an approximate value for them. I am bringing them to Aberdeen for a fellow and need to have an idea of what to ask. If someone would like to chime in or PM me with an idea it would help out.

M-37Bruce

Cross Members ?

Hey John,
If they still have the captive/weld nuts that's a plus, value is what ever your needing to get or how bad the other guy wants them? Which one's are they, mid ships, fore (tool box) or aft?
Still might see you there?

Last edited:

Greensteel37

It's the mid ships and aft pieces. I have the tool box but it has some rust throughs on the tool box floor. Not bad, but still there.

All the nuts are still there. They are in good shape.

I hope you do come....I'll be there for sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks