• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bed dimensions

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
UUUMMMMM, I'm going to go out on a limb and say, somewhere in the neighborhood of 4' x 8' between the fender wells.

It's just a standard pick-up bed!!!!

MarcusOReallyus

Give some better info on exactly what you're looking for and maybe somebody will measure it for you.

I'd offer to but I'd probably forget by the time I get home tonight. :mrgreen:

Okay, I've set myself a reminder on my phone so I should get it measured for you tonight, if you'll provide some info on what you want measured.

If you are just wondering if it will hold a 4x8 sheet, yeah, it's just a standard pickup bed, as already pointed out.

Last edited:

MarcusOReallyus

I make it 99" from the back wall to the tailgate, BUT! That doesn't account for the top lip at the back. The bed wall there kind of steps, then there's the lip, so take of 2" for the lip. That puts you at 97, which is an inch over the 8' mark.

Side to side inside the wheelwell is 50" even.

Need anything else? :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks