• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bed intallation on bobbed deuce

ranchhopper

Thats a great fab job on the fenders and they line up great with the stock tires I bet you would have to add quite a bit more width to cover 14 or 1600-20s it might look out of proportion adding that much width to the fenders with a 101 bed though.

donkdonk

Thats a great fab job on the fenders and they line up great with the stock tires I bet you would have to add quite a bit more width to cover 14 or 1600-20s it might look out of proportion adding that much width to the fenders with a 101 bed though.
Those tires are 14.00's.

donkdonk

Yeah, they are not too common.. the only thing I have seen them on in this size is the bridge trucks. I think they look pretty cool because they make the truck look stockish/vintage, but still have that "big" look.

dieck

Now THAT is a sharp looking bob job. Wow. More pics and stats please.

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

Here are a couple pics of a Bobbed deuce with a M101 bed that I just finished up, so you are just in time. You have to widen the fenders because it is not as wide as a M105, but I think the lines look better at the bottom of the bed and the top of the cargo cover. I can start a thread with about a million pics if anyone wants to see them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks