• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

been laying low lately

Monster Man

hey all, how's it going? Just checking in, haven't been posting lately but I have been checking in everyday. Wish I'd been posting but it's nice driving that thing with nothing going wrong. It's been a hectic couple weeks, got some other new toys to distract me, but now that it's warming up I can do some more work on the deuce. Actually, my truck needs more work :eyes:

Catch you later

Dieselsmoke

Did you make it to Tower Park Lance? It was a blast. If you did, ya might have missed me as I did a lot of wandering around this trip.

Monster Man

nope, unfortunately I didn't. I had a prior engagement sunday so I couldn't go then, but saturday my truck acted up and I doubt it would have made it knowing my luck! I was missing it all weekend, as I saw some pics of prior events and it looked like a blast :(

Monster Man

handheld, less expensive than a deuce, make really loud BOOMS, and holes .357" and .44" across.............. :devil:

also been doing some woodworking and home improvement, and fighting with the t-bucket to get it titled. Man, the DMV is making me angry- I also got a letter saying I didn't have insurance on the deuce. I said WTF? I sent the info back to them, and then they say they never heard back from the insurance company, that the insurance company can't fax the info they HAVE to send it on disk. What the? So now they're going to cancel my registration and fine me because of their stupid rules. Why can't they just call the company? [:(!] Now I have to run around getting this straightened out.

And, it's getting super busy here at work, I don't have any time left to surf. What's my boss thinking making me work? [:)]

n3uka

Just don't bring the handheld toys to work or DMV. Work can be a pain.
They keep me so busy I had to bring the deuce to someone to do some
finetuning. No time to do myself and aberdeen is coming real soon.
With all your projects I can't imagine you have time to sleep.

They will get everything sorted out. As long as you can prove you had the
insurance they can't get you. Might be a pain fixing it but you were in the right.
So give em hell :boxer: