• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Before and After Pics of the M1009

simoncrk

Here are the pics, its been a long ole road. But he's finally done. Meet "MAX".... We named the M1009 after a buncha cerveza's, a buddy of mine was ridin in the passenger seat and seen the 'Max Speed 55 MPH' then we had our name.:-D
It's amazing what great ideas can come to ya, after you have few......:beer:

Attachments

simoncrk

Right now it's at a drive train shop in OK city. had to leave em there overnight. :-( When I get it back I'll take some more pics of the interior add ons, the winch and few more of the tires for ya. LOL:beer:

jimmy-90

Thats one good lookin M1009!!! Must be a 6" lift im guessin. Gotta ask you about that light on top. Is that one of the ones that you can rotate 360 and aim up and down from inside the cab??? If so where did you get it and how much did it cost?

mrlippy

looks great for sure. i'm in a similar spot wit hmine. how did you approach the paint scheme? do you mine elaborating? looks like you kept the orig green and repainted the black and brown? did you match the origianal pattern? any info is helpful. i was going to wax my whole rig and then rattle can black,brown and green as needed. my top is showing 'white' in a few spots too. figured on layong down the green black and brown on top....thanks for the help:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks