• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BEFORE and AFTER pics - post

Hm2klie

My avatar is my before....My goodness I would never paint like this. It may be a while for the after shots

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: My before and after

Wow, Armymann really took a parts truck and brought her back to life! Some of these before and after shots are impressive!

m376x6

I was never that much into pics. I did take these back about 11 years ago doing one of the many trucks I have done over the 20 plus years I've tinkered with them. I'm not sure if the dates can be seen on the pictures the camera printed. As I recall, the engine in this was locked up. It was a gasser. I had bought 4 or 5 of these gassers for a jerk from Oklahoma who wanted to start a mountain trail touring business. I built one and finished it out with bench seats in the back and seat belts for the rear passengers. The last I heard was from a printing business he stiffed and then gave them the truck I did for him. They wanted me to buy it from them for a lot less than what I charged the fellow for it. But with a bad taste in my mouth from the whole ordeal, I let it pass and helped them with trying to sell it outright. This truck pictured went to a Gent up in Evergreen. A super nice fellow, ran an Insurance and Investment Comapny as I recall. The old devil had been parked for decades and needed a lot of work to bring her back to life.

Regards,
M376X6

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks