• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Before and after pics.

Atomic

I see there in pic 3 you have the optional bumper mounted swing out sniper rifle. Is there a remote in the cab for that? :lol:

I like the tires and that option. [thumbzup]

hairtrigger

I see there in pic 3 you have the optional bumper mounted swing out sniper rifle. Is there a remote in the cab for that? :lol:

I like the tires and that option. [thumbzup]

:lol: Ya, that was there for other pics. I am a manufacture so I get to play with some cool toys.

Makincold

Looks great! Hoping to go down that road soon. So those are the FMVT tires ? Michelin or Goodyear? And the rims are the 939 series combat rims?

Makincold

Stock rims? Really? I happen to own 11 of them! Do they work out ok? What are the drawbacks to your setup with stock rims? I'd love HEMTT rims too but if stock works, I may try that a while. Thanks!

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The problem with stock rims: they squeeze the sidewall in too far for my liking. In a "low air pressure" situation, they tend to spin the bead loose. You can't inflate to proper standards, and get a good footprint on the tread.