• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Behr paint code for strata blue?

nhjohnny1

Ive been searching for a Behr strata blue paint code with no luck, is there such an animal and if so i assume its not ultra flat? and while im begging info is the cross on the M43 flat or gloss and is there a code for the red?
Thanks for any info

nhjohnny1

319, thanks for the info, im looking to use Behr paint for a quicky paint job to make the old girl a little more presentable for now, is the blue a semi gloss?

nhjohnny1

thanks again, my local depot isnt know for trying real hard to use the federal or any other codes but im up for trying again! sometimes I get someone who can think. I missed that thread somehow in my searching ( im not know for being to good at the search)

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
thanks again, my local depot isnt know for trying real hard to use the federal or any other codes but im up for trying again! sometimes I get someone who can think. I missed that thread somehow in my searching ( im not know for being to good at the search)
Good luck. Post pics of the paint job and the Behr paint codes for the next guy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks