• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Being evicted, need help moving... Atlanta, Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Dale, your dead on what you say , I know alot of us others couldn't find the way or didn't want to say that in front of everyone but your right , and thank you for offering to still help him with is situation after he's asked many times. We all do make some bad choices at one time in our life but we do have to fix it and get back on track. I hope alot of us can do that.

If your really set up bad and need help I will do what I can to help you move. Can you rent a truck and move if you pay me back when times are better CJ? We dont have the extra money right now but if your really that bad off id be happy to help! -Jay

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dale, your dead on what you say , I know alot of us others couldn't find the way or didn't want to say that in front of everyone but your right , and thank you for offering to still help him with is situation after he's asked many times. -Jay
I've done my best to remain silent...but it's that time:
As said in previous posts...this ain't the place to air dirty laundry or to whine about our woes.

I see no value to this thread...it can only go down hill and cause problems where there should be none.

My advice CJ is realize that your problems are YOURS and do your best to solve them...the end result will be a direct reflection on YOUR actions/abilities.

I haven't read about anyone "kicking you"...you just didn't get the sympathy you wanted or someone to hold your hand.

Members of this site are incredably ready to help each other out...within reason....but (I at least) expect each of us to take care of our own basic responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks