• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bella my 1957 M35a2c

johnh uk

She looks new!:driver:
Thanks Rod

The pic on the left is at the Museum (where I volunteer)

the pic on the right is at a small country Fair where we had a few military vehicles including WW11 Jeeps[thumbzup]

Bella was re-painted last year, pre show season, I have to re-do the 'markings' not sure about the Air Cav badges ( love the Black horse though)
anyway I have ordered new stencils so we can re-paint this spring the white stuff is mainly vinyl and is already showing signs of shrinking !!:roll:

johnh uk

Well , Bella has been to the Garage for her pre-season 'service and is now back at the Museum before her first road run to the city of York' My neighbours were not impressed with the start-up last sunday morning.
and I even have a 'semi personalised number plate on my X-Trail !

Attachments

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Beautiful.

I am always impressed with the level of enthusiasm in Europe for the deuce; you guys have a lot of obstacles to overcome (parts availability, fuel costs, etc).

johnh uk

Beautiful.

I am always impressed with the level of enthusiasm in Europe for the deuce; you guys have a lot of obstacles to overcome (parts availability, fuel costs, etc).
thank you for your words of encouragement ! It can be a challeng some times, but all the more worth it when we turn up at shows and get lots of positive comments ![thumbzup]

American icons over here are too numerous to mention, but I've got to have a CCKW !!!:whistle: