• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ben Hur trailer

combat32

Look what followed me home yesterday. It is pretty rough but will live again, probably as a parts donor for a couple of friends of mine who are restoring a couple of trailers.

Attachments

oddave715

It looks mostly complete from what I can see. Floor must be bad I guess. I can't imagine anything being so bad wrong with that trailer that it's not repairable and is better parted out. Looks like a great survivor to me, I mean how often do you see wwii vehicles still in original paint? Let's see the rest of those pics so I can stop wondering what it looks like.

combat32

She is kinda rotten around the box, a friend in my club has a better example but has the wrong axle, so it and several other pieces will go into its restoration, both are 43 Bantams and I bought both of them within a few miles of each other a couple of years apart.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks