• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bertha is apparently jealous of the attention I'm giving the M37.(Torque bar separation)

Micmada

I would soak whatever new rubber you get with 303 protectant ( https://meanjoeclean.com/303-protectant-vs-meguiars-vs-armor-all/ ) to prevent disintegration of polymers long term. It works on belts and prevents cracking and dry rot.

My question is if an FMTV dog bone system could replace it as they seem to be on greased bearings and not rubber (let me know how they are built), if I am not mistaken.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks