• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best LED Lights

nrfd208

I recently bought an M101A3, and it's missing the entire right tail light. Bucket and all. So I figure I'll upgrade to LED's right now. Which is the best way to go? I know the main 3 are Trucklite, Grote, and RiversideMFG....how do they stack up against each other?? Thanks for any help guys!

nrfd208

Artisan, Im stationed on Camp Pendleton right now. I searched Ebay, and the classifieds on here. I'm just hoping someone has had some experience with the different brands and has an opinion on if one is better than the other.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Just so its known, if your not worried about running black-out lights, mount your lights up-side down for better visibility.

M920

Just so its known, if your not worried about running black-out lights, mount your lights up-side down for better visibility.
Awe....so that's why the Marine Corps mounted them upside down on the LVS....right gimp? :D

Btw: I have to agree....Truck Lite is the way to go!

Soni

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have yet to play with an LVS, so I can't say. I know on a m101/116 the lights are more visible up side down.