• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best repro floor pans for rust repair?

jimm1009

John puts out EXCELLENT work. I have used his products a few times and am always happy with the end result.

I know of an individual in Baton Rouge, Louisiana that has two new old stock M38 floor pans for sale.
He has had them since the late 1960's and they were manuafactured for the military in the mid 1950's as repair parts.
They fit like a glove and are not reproduction, but real, new-old-stock factory parts.
They are priced like a very shiney nickel but you get what you pay for and I was told that he wants around $800 for each.
It's a lot of money but they fit like a glove and there are probably very few actual factory origianls out there these days.

I've know this man for 15 years so if you want personal info for him please e-mail me or PM me here on s.s.
On the flip side, if John makes a full floor pan it will also fit like a gove and it will be made of American steel in his shop with him supervising, but, I don't think that he has a one-piece front floor assembly.

John with Midwest Military, Inc. -- www.midwestmil.com
ph. 952-440-8778 If you go to the web site there is a link to sending him an e-mail there.

More civy oriented is Classic Enterprises but also a great place to shop is below;
Classic Enterprises - Restoration, Reproduction Parts for Studebaker, Jeep & Ford

jimm1009
jimm1009@yahoo.com

Last edited:

wilfreeman

Yep - Midwest makes there own now - hat channels and all. Heard they were almost spot on. I wish they would have been making them 11 years ago when I bought my import crap. Midwest's floor is also within $75 of what I paid way back then!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks