• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best source for MEP-804A/B parts

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Other than the normal routes like google and eBay. Who has a supply of parts for this series Gen…I’m ISO of an AC Circuit interrupter toggle switch, appears to be a common switch across various MEP’s.
switch is an 8906K4519

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A potential replacement candidate for the 8906K4519 S5 Interrupter switch is a Honeywell 2TL1-70. They are about $62 now.
They used to be $35 2 years ago....
The contact operation of the 2TL1-70 is slightly different than the 8906K4519 so some wires would go to different terminals.
I haven't tried it but it looks like it should work.

To use the 2TL1-70 the terminal mapping would be..
The diode would remain on terminals 2 & 5.

8906K45192TL1-70

Currently available from here ---> Switch

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I have two control panel assemblies, and it seems I have robbed this part off both already. @CallMeColt do you have a switch you might want to part with?

Guyfang

Staff member
That switch is in every MEP-8** gen set, so dont just confine yourself to asking people with 802, 803 and 804 sets. When you tested the bad switch, did you take it compleatly out of the gen set, before testing it?

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Sorry I have two control panel assemblies, and it seems I have robbed this part off both already. @CallMeColt do you have a switch you might want to part with?
I probably do. OP, please reach out directly to me via the contact feature on my site. It sends me an e-mail directly to my business address. Things have been growing & I don't want to forget someone or that I said something. Between 4 kids, full time job, & starting my little business... gets hard to remember whom I said I would find a part for in a post or chat, so I route them to one place. :)

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I probably do. OP, please reach out directly to me via the contact feature on my site. It sends me an e-mail directly to my business address. Things have been growing & I don't want to forget someone or that I said something. Between 4 kids, full time job, & starting my little business... gets hard to remember whom I said I would find a part for in a post or chat, so I route them to one place. :)
PM sent

I’m not sure what site you are referring too…so I just started a conversation via your screen name

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks