• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

builderboy

Glen, wondering if you might allow me to come up and look around?? I'll bring some green iron of yours back. Just have always enjoyed looking around and checking out the stock. BTW I'm painting the 925 for the convention in Topeka. My auto body buddy said " do you realize how big this thing is?"... my response, yes... yes I do and that's why I love it!!

Kevin

Rkrug

Had a great time on Saturday got lots of great parts and there are many more out there, found this which at the time I thought was a winter front but now I'm not quite sure what it is.
20150412_153251.jpg20150412_153226.jpg20150412_153301.jpg
Thanks for everything Glen!

MKD73

I made it out Friday as well. A lot of good stuff to pick from, hopefully I have time for another trip when the next round of trucks come through.
Always a pleasure to see Glen and his crew.
Thanks again for letting us pick through your green iron field!

Matt

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
He is getting in some A2's and more today. glen.jpg glen1.jpg glen2.jpg I have to wait till Monday to go back out as the classic car swap meet is at Lawrence, Ks this weekend.

91W350

IMG_20150429_141758513_HDR[1].jpg

IMG_20150429_164838290_HDR[1].jpg

IMG_20150429_164847271_HDR[1].jpg

We have been getting a fleet of A2 trucks in this week. We must have 20 in the yard now. Here are some of the new arrivals.

sd39u

Glen,

My motor is seized on my M923A1. Do you have any good Cummins 250/855 motors for sale? I'm in the KC area.

Thanks

Eric

91W350

I do not know what to tell you Eric, we have 50 trucks coming next week and another 100 waiting for numbers to clear. These are all salvage and have no paper work, no titles, no SF-97, no bill of sale. We are knocking them down and selling to the core buyers. I would encourage you to come out, have a look and take the one that suits your fancy. Glen

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Glen,

I've been asked to take a detour and pick up some 5 ton hard tops if you have any. Currently in Terre Haute wondering if it is ok to head your way.

Best Regards

The Exhaulted Exausted Carnac

91W350

I only have one off, I think we have some more on trucks. Had I known, we could have specified hardtop trucks to haul off base. I will do that tomorrow, when are you arriving? How many do we need?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I had a great time at BFR (Glen) the other day. I was pretty beat when I got there and was even more beat when I left. If I only had a few days, a few people and the wrecker......a whole lot of damage could have been done.

Awesome experience. Learned more than a few things and even though I know longer own a 5ton, I feel that I'd like to go back to have some fun.

Thanks Glen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks