• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

Rkrug

No fire trucks, but I know of one. A gas deuce with front and rear winches.

We have some M923 trucks left. A couple of nice ones and many not so nice ones. Stop by and look around. Sometimes it is a little like Candyland. 8) Glen
Will be driving through tomorrow to go pick up some tents at Ft Riley might be able to stop on my way back around 10:00Am or 11 if your open.

M35A2 KAISER

Stoped in today for the first time and picked up a couple things and prices were very reasonable and a friendly place to do bussiness Glen was very accomidating to me.

91W350

I feel bad because you caught me tied to the scale. I wish I could have spent some time with you, then to top it off, you guys walked! Please stop again, I have more free time than I used to. :)

91W350

Those are Michelin XLs on deuce wheels. I have been getting 200 for tire and wheel. We have several, I am running them on both of my deuces and my 105 trailers now. Take my deuce for a spin next time you stop in. They have a lot more traction in soft mud and steer a lot easier.

Rkrug

Thanks a hole bunch for taking time to show me that 925, and starting the other 923.
Had a lot of fun and will be back.

91W350

Thanks a hole bunch for taking time to show me that 925, and starting the other 923.
Had a lot of fun and will be back.
In turn, I would like to thank you for bringing Father Fred. He is a wonderful person and has helped so many in life's journey. It was nice to see my old friend again after so many years. It is indeed a small world. Come back and drive one, or one of my deuces, there is always something to drool over.

The new wave of M101 trailers started rolling in. A light colored, very stright one caught my eye. I wish they could talk....

Terracoma

The new wave of M101 trailers started rolling in. A light colored, very stright one caught my eye. I wish they could talk....
How many total did y'all bring home, Glen? And any idea how long this batch will stick around?

Trying to make it out that way again, pending an upcoming win... :mrgreen:

91W350

Six yesterday, should see twelve more... possibly 18 more today. We have 42 coming in this time. Hopefully we can save as many percentage wise this time. I was pretty successful at selling or parting out the majority of the last ones. Hate to see these little guys crushed. A few were so rusty or just hammered last time, but a lot of guys got parts and I sold several through ebay and walk in sales.

91W350

Four M923 trucks left this week. One to a guy that just likes to drive them, three to feed cattle. I am sure they will shine in the field.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glen and BFR is a great place to visit. I loaded up on tires, and Ferro found some small parts he needed for his wrecker. We are already planning a return visit........:mrgreen::jumpin:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
As always had a great time out there today and temps were only in the low 90's. I think the most weight I have ever had on the trailer 7 14X20 on combat rims. Glen thanks again.

Attachments

Last edited:

davesgmc

some of the tires shoulda been lighter as they had huge holes in the sides,,,but that just meant they were full of water! dang those things are heavy! now i just gotta take tires off and put the 16.00's on and see how they fit the ELMO truck. but as always Glenn was great and there are still plenty of parts out there. Learned a new thing,,,,the 900 series doors and windows are the the same as the deuce and 5ton doors, didnt know that til today.

91W350

Hey Glen, are you getting my PMs?
I am, I have your photos, I sold eight trucks in the last three weeks and with everything else going on, I am just swamped out of my gourd. The clerical assistant needs to be replaced as she has not been attending very well. Sorry....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks