• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

Tascabe

Stopped last Friday on my way past and picked up some more goodies.

Glen was as busy as usual - had a crowd of people all wanting some of his time.

He still did his best to spend some time with each person - great guy!

And as always - a fun time was had picking parts from the yard.

Durango_USMC

Glenn,

Just wanted to thank you for what you do for this hobby and the members here as well as the trucks and trailers. I haven't met you yet but hopefully I'll get to meet you and do some business in the near future. Thanks again and keep up the great work.

91W350

No battles getting them on, if you are talking loading, we have loaders, if you are talking lug nuts, we have that equipment now too....

davesgmc

hey stagg, dont forget to get some lug nuts while you are out there. you will need 12 right and 12 left. that is if you go "stagg" get it? STAGG is for going single, ok never mind my sense of humor.
just toss it all in the back of the truck and bring it overl, we will get it all mounted up.

if ther eis an 800 series truck out there with a good hood, snatch it up for me too.

91W350

The flatbeds rolled in yesterday and today, they hauled out all but five M923s, we still have the three good ones. With the current 923s on hold, our parts supply might be down for a while. We still have plenty of tires, alternators, radiators....

We have 20 813s and 820s truck rolling in this week. We just unloaded another five ton shop truck, they are certainly cool. I wish we had one with the machines and tools intact.

The one and only CUCV, a M1009, has also arrived.

The yard is looking kind of empty right now, about 40 M101s and maybe 15 M105s, a few miscellaneous trailers and boxes around. Not many trucks.

We do have a M211 W/W and a cabover GMC on a 6X6 chassis with a V6 diesel that is pretty unique.

Attachments

builderboy

I was up in salina last week. Got a winch and few other parts that Had ! to come home with me. Just haven't figured out how to tell the wife I found some great parts !!!

:lol:

davesgmc

who says you have to tell her?

I have a yard full of trucks and parts,,,,Wife dosent even onw when somehting else shows up. Heck I put up a 32 foot temper tent and she didnt even notice!

212sparky

How much for the m16 mounts? Also I need 2sets of seatbelts with the retractors and hardware from floor to seat. Thanks glen, don't woek to hard out there!!

MKD73

Would you sell a straight tailgate off from a m105 trailer?

Try and stay out of the heat. They say the cooler weather is coming our way.

Thanks!

davesgmc

hey mkd, you arent really that far from me, we should plan a trip out there sometime. I ahve off days during the week frequently.

91W350

Several 105 tailgates to choose from, knock yourself out! I am thinking the gun mounts would be a nice addition to the Utica. I gave up on the bed, so if anybody needs parts....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks