• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

91W350

Do ya still have them springer seats? We finally gonna get up yer way in the next week or so..oh and my friend kindly needs a deuce endgate ?
Found you a tailgate, he wants 100 dollars for it, seems fair enough to me. It is in Nebraska, but he comes through regularly, let me know if you are interested. Thanks...

91W350

Looking for a level wind for a frt winch on an m925 & lower frt shackle mounts, pins, & clevis's.

Thanks in advance.
The only level wind we had, Russ picked up. The lower front shackle mounts are the same as the top, guys have been buying longer bolts and flipping the top mounts. The mounts are not easy to remove, frequently the bolt has rusted to the tube it passes through. We do not have any right now, but that should change shortly. Clevises and pins, we almost always have an assortment of those.

davesgmc

yeah, those mounts are a PITA to get of for sure. last group of em i bought i used a hot wrench to removed. accidently gouged a few, but still usable put them on my 10 ton equipment trailer for tie down points for my armoured car actually.

Glen let me know when new stuff arrives so i can make a trip out. need to also look at one of the 900 series trucks out there for some ideas.

KCclay

I am looking for a deuce tailgate. Did you get the deuces in you mentioned earlier or is the other tailgate still available? I am always looking for small parts for 5 ton and deuces. I picked up some 900x20s last time I was out with MWmules.

Stein12501

Glen was wondering if you were going to be working on Sat. It's the holiday weekend for most, I have to go to Oklahoma City on Fri. and thought about making a round trip thru Salina. If not I will get out there another time. Thanks, so much. Wanting to pick up some of those 14.00 x 20 Goodyear tires.

91W350

I am looking for a deuce tailgate. Did you get the deuces in you mentioned earlier or is the other tailgate still available? I am always looking for small parts for 5 ton and deuces. I picked up some 900x20s last time I was out with MWmules.
No tailgates yet, I have a new supply of 900s!

91W350

Glen was wondering if you were going to be working on Sat. It's the holiday weekend for most, I have to go to Oklahoma City on Fri. and thought about making a round trip thru Salina. If not I will get out there another time. Thanks, so much. Wanting to pick up some of those 14.00 x 20 Goodyear tires.
We will be open Saturday until 1400 and Monday until 1700. I have a trailer to deliver to Missouri and if it is nice Saturday, no or little wind, I would like to get that done. If you are coming, I will try for Sunday to deliver the trailer.

91W350

I think I am going to have to pass on the trailer this week again, winds are going to be too high. See you whenever it is convenient for you this weekend. Glen

785-643-7410

91W350

Thanks Glen. If you change your mind and need to deliver the trailer just let me know and we can try another time. 573-291-6016
I will be here all weekend, Saturday is supposed to gust over 30 from the south and the trailer is tall on a narrow wheelbase with small tires. I would hate to have it lay over in the Flint Hills.

popz76

What do ya get for the springer seats Glen? My friend and I are try'n to get our days off settled and get up yer way soon, probably on a Wed.

popz76

Found you a tailgate, he wants 100 dollars for it, seems fair enough to me. It is in Nebraska, but he comes through regularly, let me know if you are interested. Thanks...
yep he's interested and he'll be with me when I slide your way for that springer !

Stein12501

Glen wanted to tell you thanks. I enjoyed meeting you and the guys wish you had more time but man you were busy. Already planning on the next trip out there and the tires are great. P.S. tell Billy that the Chicken Fried Steak breakfast was a hit. Thanks, again.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Made a quick trip out to pick up a set of Glen's Summer Special USSC 9110 air seats with the blast plate bottom, which makes them super heavy. 003.jpg At $250 a pair for a left & right you can't beat the price and it makes driving a MV soooo much nicer. Thanks again Glen. BTW he has a M127 trailer full of them only has the sand color.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks