• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

91W350

I see I am running behind here too! We have the fuel caps, they fit in a small flat rate box and are easy to ship. You can probably buy new cheaper.

We do not have a good M1009 rear window regulator. We only bought two M1009s and they were both bad. I need one as well. Glen

91W350

42 M925, M923, M934 and M931 trucks coming in. Should be getting the first of them this week. The boys have a lot of work to do!

trukhead

I would like to pickup a decent to nice complete hardtop for a M931A2 in tan if possible, 2 nice michelin 14.00x20 xl tires and wheels, in tan if you have them for the M931A2. how much for that stuff?
How much for a good transfer case to fit into an M931A2? I might like to have one as a spare in case I leave mine in reverse one too many times in low range even after I do the low-range-front-axle-lockout-disengagement-modification. I'll drive out to pickup the items.
I also want another driver side step assembly with the box of air brake stuff as I would like to do a modification on my M931A2 step area on the driver side so I can climb up on that tall machine. Due to MS, I gotta add some steps to the driver side of ole yellar.
May I also get a couple of fuel level sending units? I was told they are all basically the same from 939's and M35A3's and power units. I would like to have a couple on hand to clean up and change out so I get some working sending units in the tanks.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Spent a great day out there yesterday climbing over some of the new 939's coming in and will be back next week, 4 came in during the time we were out there. Only surprise was a desert truck by the dock had a huge hornets nest in the cab and they came after us as we opened the Pass door!
Passed a top heavy PLS on the way out.armor 001.jpg

davesgmc

yeah, a great time, and am surprised i didn't fall asleep while looking at trucks, of course i didnt it was way too exciting! There were 2 new trucks that arrived while we were there and we were like kids on christmas looking through them, later 2 more showed up and it was about the same. My son was even climbing in the back of the truck before it was even unloaded! I work nights and had just finished a 12 hour shift when mwmules showed up to head out that way. We got home and my batteries were completely dead, i had been up for 28 hours and sleep was desperately needed! as always, a great time and lots of good stuff to pick from, and thats only a fraction of the trucks that are arriving, several new trucks a day it appears.

Passed a top heavy PLS on the way out.View attachment 446277
I was out that way today with my father and was a few miles east of the turn off to Riley while headed back to MO when we saw a sign next to the road advertising a drug dog check point ahead. We approached an off ramp and mentioned it was dumb to place the check point AFTER an off ramp. We both chuckled when we saw two trooper cars parked so they could see who was bailing off I-70 to avoid the check point. Turns out there was no check point on 70

davesgmc

I have seen that a few times on the way out there. NEVER seen any type of check point set up. might be a trick? try tossing out a bag of flour as soon as you see the sigh and see if ya get pulled over!

Rkrug

Drove the deuce out yesterday morning to get an arctic heater kit for the m939 series, Thankfully every thing came off easily, except the oil pan shroud which was smashed in so I was unable to get it off. Every thing I have worked with so far has worked properly, the personnel heater spooled up to start up once I re spliced the harness wires just need to get the fuel pump hooked up to get it going. Once I get it all installed it should keep me and the truck warm this winter.
Thanks soooo much Glen!!
IMG_0016.jpgIMG_0015.jpgIMG_0014.jpgIMG_0013.jpg

I have seen that a few times on the way out there. NEVER seen any type of check point set up. might be a trick? try tossing out a bag of flour as soon as you see the sigh and see if ya get pulled over!
Pull off at the next exit after seeing that sign again, I'd bet there will be someone waiting to speak with you.

dragonman

Hello I will be going to Riley next week. Do you have any hard tops for the M939s, protective control boxes and fuel shut off solenoids for the M923A2s transmission for M923.

liekos62

Glenn,

Thanks for the hospitality Saturday, and even more thanks for the great prices. I really enjoy stopping by, picking the yard and visiting. Do you know if the transmission is the same from a M939 series A1 and A2? I know the bell housing etc is the same just figured you have had several apart from the 8.3 and the NHC250.

Thanks again!!!!!

91W350

You are welcome anytime, buying or not! I do not know on the transmissions. We have pulled several A1 transmissions. Right now we have three A2 trucks, but I have high hopes of getting them running. Guess I could slide under and check the tags....

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Afternoon Glen.

Do you have any Deuce hardtops or winch setups? I have a guy looking for a truck, but wants those two items.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks