• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

ARYankee

You are welcome anytime, buying or not! I do not know on the transmissions. We have pulled several A1 transmissions. Right now we have three A2 trucks, but I have high hopes of getting them running. Guess I could slide under and check the tags....
How much are the A1 transmissions?

MKD73

Another great day spent in Salina with Glen. Thanks for all the good deals and help sorting tires. I made it home but unloading is going to happen tomorrow.
I have all the 'parts' for my project, now just to put them all together.

Thanks again!!

91W350

Breach, I traded for some new or very close to new M923 bed covers in tan yesterday. Olpha, we have five parts trucks right now, which is pretty low for us. The yard looks empty to me, but we have truck beds full of pulled parts and a trailer bed with some more parts. I would have about anything for a M923/M925 except winch hydraulics.

cobra5

Glen,

Still waiting to hear back from you on closing the deal for the trailer cover. If you want I can PM you my phone number or you can give me your number.

Thanks!

Tim

91W350

I have been tied up pushing rock for a couple of weeks. I have not had much out of tractor time this month. You are welcome to swing by, I am usually within 1/4 mile of home. My house is at the north end of the military yard. Cobra, I have not spread out a green cover to see if it is good yet.

cobra5

Glen,

Don't bother with looking at the cover for now. I had to redirect the finances to some cars issues. I'll get in contact with you at another time and see if you still have any available. I know your a busy guy so I wanted to make sure I let you know so you are not investing your time looking.

Thanks!
Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks