• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

91W350

Any fender extensions for a M116A3 3/4T trailer? (fingers crossed for luck) :D
We had hundreds of those trailers and no interest. We peeled the tires that were good and the rest went to the shredder. Not a one left on the place now. I always thought they would be perfect for a farmer/rancher to pull his ATV behind his pickup.

mattgunguy

Hi. I'm looking for a bench seat set for a deuce. Doesn't have to be mint or anything, just complete. Could be out of a 5 ton even I've got a welder, I'm willing to make something work.

Thank you
Matthew

91W350

We are out of deuce and five ton seats and have no complete trucks now. The market has been too high for us to buy anything. I do not mind as I would rather see them saved than recycled. We have a lot of parts that we pulled still on the grounds. Troop seats, winches, some 923 covers, good doors etc...

liekos62

Glenn,

It was a pleasure visiting with you again! Thanks for the good deals! See ya next time I roll through.
Sneaker the 24v Air dryers are available on Bbay for very reasonable prices new.....

Adam

Another Ahab

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks