• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

212sparky

I would take it if you torch off the wheel and leave 8 or 12 inches of shaft on it. I can press it out at work if need be. Thanks Glen, your the best!!

Monkeyboyarmy

Most of them are 10 bolt. Those are 20. Got a set on my USMC 923. I think they look neat. Looks like I need to make a trip to the mid west.

Last edited:

Stein12501

Glen if I can make it out there tomorrow or Friday could I get one of the hardtops and shop around? I know you have a lot going on in the yard right now. I just wanted to see if that would work for you. Thanks,

91W350

Come on down! Friday would be better as I have two coming in tomorrow and we have trucks and loaders running all over the place.

91W350

Most of them are 10 bolt. Those are 20. Got a set on my USMC 923. I think they look neat. Looks lime I need to make a trip to the mid west.
I have noticed that those wheels with the large number of bolts are almost always on the steering axles. I thought they probably did that to stop any flexing leaks in the wheels. I also wondered if the off set might be different, I like the looks of them.

Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks