• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Last time I was out there saw these.000_0218.jpg 000_0219.jpg 000_0220.jpg more pictures of death row 000_0217.jpg 000_0216.jpg I got so distracted I forgot what I was out there for, to pick up a delivery from the SS express, Tx to OKC via CARNAC then to Salina KS via lindsey97 to 91W350 then by me to KC. I got half way home with the other goodies I picked up when I realized my package was still sitting on Glen's trailer! To quote one of the yard guys." if you want it get it, these ain't going to be here forever"

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Russell I should have known you would jump on one of those, I had to restrain myself as I just have too many other projects going on.

91W350

The other three have sold as well. I have two more coming, one of which was spoken for, but not confirmed yet. They are making fire tankers out of Hemmets.

OkieM1008morrison

Thank you Glen for having me thursday, i could of spent 2 or 3 more days pulling parts! im very thankful to find a parts yard such as yours. i plan on coming back very soon, gotta build my cash up so i can bring another trailer load home! very satisfied customer, Thank you Glen!!

91W350

Thank you Glen for having me thursday, i could of spent 2 or 3 more days pulling parts! im very thankful to find a parts yard such as yours. i plan on coming back very soon, gotta build my cash up so i can bring another trailer load home! very satisfied customer, Thank you Glen!!
It was a pleasure, come back anytime! Glen

Rkrug

May have to stop in if I have time tomorrow, going to Manhattan to pickup a deuce. Have any deuce beds around?

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glenn, do you have a air shift transfer case for a M35a2 1971, also need 2 - Goodyear 395/85Rx20 tires for brother, and GFB in Indiana needs 7- 6 lug rims for super single deuce. Thanks mike. ps is there a phone number to reach you?

therooster2001

This is not a current pict of the yard, but I forgot to upload this for anyone drooling over lockers or wanted the original placard verbiage. I found this on the 15 or so USMC trucks that Glen had in the yard back in October.

IMG_7417.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks