• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BG Products

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone use the BG line of products in their vehicles? I was thinking of adding it to my 1009, both the engine and transmission (with a small amount added to the transfer case). You hear a lot of hype about these additives but I haven't talked with anyone that's tried them.

HeadWizard

Anyone use the BG line of products in their vehicles? I was thinking of adding it to my 1009, both the engine and transmission (with a small amount added to the transfer case). You hear a lot of hype about these additives but I haven't talked with anyone that's tried them.
We use LOTS of BG Products at the shop. Which specifically were you planning on using? The specs on the diesel MOA are good - I use it. The trans fluid conditioner must work, I have it in my 94 6.5 with over 200k. I suppose it would also work in the T-case.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ATC Plus is the transmission conditioner. I suppose if it works on the bands then it probably wouldn't do much for the transfer case.