• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Chineese Trucks

Burgerboy13

They cant touch our Navy or our Air force. I'm not worried. Also China has never really been on the offense only defense. They wouldn't gain anything by attacking us.

CajunM35A2

China

:tin hat:are tensions really that bad with china? I really dont think they will provoke anything... They cant build all that crap with out the USA... Where do you think 85% scrap metal and most of our wood goes?
REALLY?????

Do you remember the P3 that one of their fighters rammed a few years ago and the crew were treated like dirt? The P3 was gone through like it was a war prize. This was under Bush's watch.

Do you remember when Clinton was president and he made sure that the Chinese got the technology to enable precision targeting for their missiles?

MacArthur was right way back when....
So was Patton....

CajunM35A2

They cant touch our Navy or our Air force. I'm not worried. Also China has never really been on the offense only defense. They wouldn't gain anything by attacking us.
They could send their army at us armed with salad forks, and we would run out of bullets AND have our barrels melted AND they could probably still overrun us just due to sheer numbers.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The parallels between our relationships with Japan and China are interesting.

Prior to WWII Japan was buying our scrap mjetal and using it to build a formidable military....when they attacked China and Korea we stopped selling them scrap and made moves to limit their acccess to crude oil. This resulted in the attack on Pearl Harbor since the Japanese leadership considered this a threat to their objective of building a Pacific empire.

We are now selling China huge amounts of scrap and are competing with them for crude oil supplies. This is one reason China is persuing alternative energy on a staggering scale.
The less oil they need for civilian purposes the more they will have for military use.
They have huge reserves of coal which can be used for electrical production and synthetic fuels.

One thing we have in our favor (not necessarily a good thing) is the huge amount of debt we have to China.....you don't beotch slap someone that owes you billlions of dollars.

As stated above...the biggest threat to the American way of life is the idiots (Rep and Dem) that "we the people" have allowed to steal our freedoms one by one.

As Pogo the Possum once opined "we have met the enemy and he is us".

XM 2742

Keep buying Chinese junk and they will be able to afford a few more of those carrier killers.

A communist country with a surplus of people has nothing to lose with their human wave attacks, just ask a Korean vet.

I know that the two previous sentences are biased as **** but the concept of trusting an enemy and allowing that enemy to develope at the expense of our own people is beyond insane. Ask any unemployed factory worker what they think of their job moving to China in order for everyone at Walmart to work for minimum wage selling junk and you will get a much angrier explanation of their unemployment situation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks