• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BIG THANK YOU to Andyrv6av8r!!!!!!!

army_nurse

Hey all

I wanted to take the time to thank Andyrv6av8r for the post he put in the thread "better way to do a fuel filter change on a cummins 250."

I used a lawn sprayer to do what he did with an air compressor. see attached pice. the entire process took less than 25 minutes. I was able to connect in the existing connecter to the yard sprayer. Easy as 1. 2. 3........ this would be a good field expedient way to change a fuel filter if your primer pump was inop. you can get these sprayers for $15 at the lumber yard.

Once again a GREAT BIG THANK YOU Andyrv6av8r.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks