• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big thank you to Gimpy and Kipman

JCKnife

I just wanted to publicly thank Gimpyrob and Kipman for recently helping me bigtime, recovering some GL mercandise for me and getting it to Cincinnati. Thanks so much, guys. You're great individuals and this site is a great place for helpful folks. If I can ever return the favor from Knox or other around my AO just say the word.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Gimpy one and Kip strike again!!!!!

They are a couple of good ones alright. Both have helped me out several times, and are always up for a good BS session or cold beverage when the time is right.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Guys if you wear a size 15 boot PM JCKnife, he has real nice boots for a steal! No problem guys! Doc I should be able to get your mermites out this week.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Couple of stand up guys indeed. They ought to have their own television show (not on cable cause i'm to cheap to have cable).

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes i do agree.. those are some of the best friends to have... always thinking of helping out a fellow member.. thumbs up.... doc has some mermites???? ummm and large boots .. any 12s