• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Thanks To All Members

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gang, just wanted to give a big thanks to all of you who participate in this forum. Our knowledge base has exploded over the last several months and it certainly shows. This is the class of the division when it comes to internet mv stuff. Keep participating everybody. Ask those simple questions as well as the tough ones. I know that lots of the folks who read the forum don't always post but reap the benefits of those who do. I'm proud to dwell amongst this bunch of folks in this hobby. If I can ever help anyone of you folks call on me. I've met a couple of you in person and I know you guys would certainly help me out in a pinch. Also, if any of you make it to S Fla, you are welcome to stop by my place and talk MV or drive junk if it's running.

Kenny

Longhunter7

:cool:

Recovry4X4 is right on target! This is the best place for information on the Net!

The only dumb question is the one that doesn't get asked! [^]

I have spent many hours on the phone helping new members with their Deuce questions, and I am available to help anyone I can!

Let's keep'em rollin' :roll:

da_sgt

[dito] [^] Yup said it before, say it again, "This is the PLACE" The only thing I don't agree with is "Hobby" . It's an OBSESSION..........You will find the BEST, knowledgeable, people right here! Proud to be part of the family [thumbzup] ;-)

-Sniper-

I'm glad 2 be a family member :tongue:
And I know I'm not a American but I will help 2

So if you have any questions :confused: I will help you with my best English and my other dutch friends :smilewinkgrin:

Opie

Hey Sniper,

Your English is great! You don't see any of us trying to learn Dutch, do you?

Best regards,

Peter
Fluent in English (well, most days...)
Great vocabulary, terrible grammar - German
Worse than a ten-year old sandwich left uncovered in a cabinet - French

-Sniper-

Opie said:
Hey Sniper,

Your English is great! You don't see any of us trying to learn Dutch, do you?

Best regards,

Peter
Thank you.
It's hard thinking 4 me :tongue:

I can help you 2 speak dutch [:)]

M36A2

Ja prima hoor, wij zullen jullie wel even Nederlands leren. Wanneer wil je beginnen? :turn:

-Sniper-

M36A2 Paul said:
Ja prima hoor, wij zullen jullie wel even Nederlands leren. Wanneer wil je beginnen? :turn:
wat dacht je van nu :p en die Amerikanen maar denken :confused:

lol he said "is fine, we will teach you dutch. When do you wanna start? :turn: "

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dutch appears to be a mix of German and the Scandinavian languages with some English thrown in for good measure.
I can actually understand most of what you guys write.:)

-Sniper-

never heard Scandinavian :devil:
But it looks a little bit like german yes.

(I can't speak german but I understand what they say :p )

Opie

Grolsch is about as much Dutch as I absolutely need to know! (Personal prejudice against that Heineken stuff...). I did manage to make myself understood on a train from Krakow to Dresden to two lovely life-experienced ladies (ok, they were senior citizens) with German, Dutch, and a lot of pantomime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks