• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Big Tires and O.D. Iron Wheels are On.

Alredneck

Banned
RE: Re: Big Tires and O.D. Iron Wheels are On.

Looking good, cant wait to see it painted. As for turning the wheels around so the tread is backwards thats all up to the person, there are alot of guys out there that run them backwards but the traction is about the same, as for steering effort itself that be up to the owner.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: Big Tires and O.D. Iron Wheels are On.

Way to go these look great and the duece still wins over as an A2 over an A3 with similar meats. If the Army will allow me to extend then I may be able to go this way with my duece or M818. or maybe the inbound M109 for economy of travel since it will be my new go to meeting vehicle.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks