• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bigler boyz bobbed deuce

biglerboyz

Here are some pictures of the bobbed deuce we just finished.

This bob job included a m105 bed, custom fabricated rear lift blocks (fabricated from 1/2 steel plate), m105 trailer springs, new u bolts, new drive shaft, michelin 395/85r20 tires, and a new camo paint job.

This truck is currently for sale and ready to go anywhere! Send a PM if you are interested.

We offer custom bobbed deuces for sale as well as bobbing customers deuces as well. See the gallery section and the bobbed deuce tab on our website for some more pictures and details. We have been in the automotive fabrication and customization business for over 20 years. We have extremely high standards and refuse to cut corners. Safety and your satisfaction are our number one priorities. Fully insured central pennsylvania shop with a state of the art facility.

Attachments

Towman2277

Really nice truck!! A friend called me last night, and was asking questions on deuces. He claimed yours got 14 miles per gallon!!!!
SO, after checking into the ebay ad, and seeing the 14 mpg claim myself, you'll have to let us know the hidden secret on this one!?!?!?!

biglerboyz

After the bob job was completed and running diesel fuel with 1 ounce of acetone per 10 gallons we were seeing 14 mpg with this truck on the highway.

markmontana

14 mpg is possible- I just filled up my bobber, and I had 14 mpg avg. This was just running back and forth to the shop and going easy on the pedal. In other words- I was trying to get a high result. Normally I won't drive it that easy. I had some Power Diesel additive in the tank.

Towman2277

That's very good then! The first people I heard speaking of bobbed units were saying an average around 10! 14 sure makes a Bobbed one very desirable over a full-version!! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks