• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

blew one of my new Goodyear tires today.

seabee mike

Well i went on a 200 mile trip today. and about 85 miles from home one of the new wrangler tires blew and rolled off the rim. WTH? It was very windy and i was all over the road. It must have had a leak and went down and due to the wind i did not feel it until the blazer started to slow down fast. I thought the engine was going out. I still don't have a spare tire or lug wrench... I will this week. I had the 1009 towed back to home. 280$ but for me 0$ thanks to the tow coverage I added due to not having a spare tire yet..... 4$ a month for 4 autos and worth every penny. I do need a goodyear wrangler at/ s tire if you have an extra. They are not made any more. or i will sell my 3 others and go get some 35'' tires

japickar

The goodyear wrangler silent armor is the exact same tread as the old at/s but has a different looking sidewall and kevlar belts.

Doc Bingo

I went with 33 Goodyear duratracs and they run great look great and perform great and I didn't have to bend cut or lift ... I have no rubbing either !

DIESELGREEN

Wal mart sells a wal-mart only version of the goodyear wrangler that they call the wrangler authority a/t. Not the beefiest tire ever, but looks pretty darn nice. I liked the price even better! 4X 235/85/16 load range E installed for 719 bucks! anyone else out there noticed these by chance? Its almost like duratrac's little brother so to speak. I haven't gotten them, I'm savin up for the MT/R's.... But nice for the price.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks