• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blue Body spacers degrading and crumbling

Gamble

Ok, my blue body spacers have degraded and apparently have been crushed by the weight of the body of the truck.

A couple of questions:

1. Does anyone have these body spacers back in stock? They were a very hard to find item a year ago. Are the blue spacers the best or are the purple or black spacers the best?

2. What is the thickness of these OEM spacers?

3. Any recommendation on an after market spacer for a heavy ;) 1167? On my other truck I used the predator spacers but as this truck is now just under 12k lbs I'm not sure if after market spacers can support the weight.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: OBX

OBX

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, my blue body spacers have degraded and apparently have been crushed by the weight of the body of the truck.

A couple of questions:

1. Does anyone have these body spacers back in stock? They were a very hard to find item a year ago. Are the blue spacers the best or are the purple or black spacers the best?

2. What is the thickness of these OEM spacers?

3. Any recommendation on an after market spacer for a heavy ;) 1167? On my other truck I used the predator spacers but as this truck is now just under 12k lbs I'm not sure if after market spacers can support the weight.
Replaced my six crumbled blue ones with these three years ago. Still as new.53F25AA6-4953-4E19-9890-4AB033661398.png