• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blue Deuce?

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys,

JamesM and I have been working all weekend finishing up his fording kit, and we noticed some odd colors under the CARC where it had flaked off.

The truck came from GL, and hasn't been repainted or anything since. Picture shows one blue spot, and one white/blue (hit a tree). There is also another chipping area which is blue.

Anyone?

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The gov't also paints deuces some wild colors for recruiting purposes. I have pics of red white and blue M275A2 tractors used at Camp Ripley. Matter of fact, Kwai has one of them but it's all blue now.

monkster

On our M814 we uncovered some white paint on the bed, but was not found on the truck or chassie. I thought the bed was from a truck used in the artic, was in later informed the white was primer.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Disclaimer:
No trees were harmed in the bending of this Blue-covered-with-CARC Steel.

There... that should keep the tree-huggers happy.:deadhorse:
I'm thinking that my next project may be a USAF themed Blue-Deuce with the USAFSS shield (see Avatar) on the doors.