• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blue2 got a new CUCV

Now that I am back from New Orleans recovering my 1008, I had a chance to clean it up and take some pictures! :driver: It's an 84 M1008, with a 6.5TD, 4L80 transmission, and a re built gear drive NP205. 10,200 miles on the drivetrain rebuild. The truck is wet so some of the pictures make it look like it has a two tone paint job. Much thanks to Papabear and the rest of CAMO for letting me use some tools and the shop/hooch/terminal this morning.

*edit-I guess it's a good thing that I'm better at working on vehicles rather then making pictures right side up. I have no idea how to edit these to make them normal...:cookoo::cookoo::whistle:

Attachments

Last edited:

CycleJay

Blue2,

Nice truck, and good photos.
But where are you located, and would you like me to teach you how to edit photos? LOL

I would be glad to help.

Pm me your reply. Thank you...

Blue2,

Nice truck, and good photos.
But where are you located, and would you like me to teach you how to edit photos? LOL

I would be glad to help.

Pm me your reply. Thank you...
Jay,

I'm in Columbus/Fort Benning. I uploaded them from my phone. Even though I took them right side up, they appear sideways when I upload them from my phone. I sent them to myself in an email and they are still sideways. I'm not too concerned with it. I don't typically post many pictures on here. Thanks for your willingness to help though.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
That truck looks and runs outstanding!!

Plus...I got some free stuff off it for the M1009 Blue2 sold me!:-D

He got down right "snappy" when Tony grabbed some wrenches and started looking at that turbo!:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks