• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Blueprints/CAD for HEMTT wheel adaptors plates

ACBMWM#

Does anyone have blueprints and CAD drawings for HEMTT wheel adaptor plates.
I do alot of work with a machine shop for weapons manufacturing and have been taking to them about making these. And want to see if anyones willing to share there info before I start from scratch :beer:
If all works out I may be inclined to make some for some local SS family for machining and material costs.

Stalwart

Good luck with that! Nearly anyone who went through the hassle of doing this is most likely selling them, hence they probably won't give their hard work away.

Stalwart

I agree it would be good for a great many members. As for me, my HEMTT wheels already fit my HEMTT without adapters. I suppose they might look nice on my V100 . . . :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks