• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bo switch diagram?

maliboo66

I found this BO light switch in a drmo yard and would like to use it somehow for wiring lights in a project truck. I don't have the other plug for the rear. Anyone happen to have a diagram or know how i could wire this thing? Which pin is grnd and which one/ones are hot.

Attachments

Barrman

Here is a copy/paste from this thread:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/56739-brake-lights-work-under-brake-not-under-service.html

Lots of information out there about the push button light switch.

The 3 lever switch does a lot of things. I went through about 9 or 10 used ones until I found a unit that worked on every function when I was building the M715. I have had a pretty good run lately on the other trucks.

Here is the best wiring diagram I have ever seen about what pin does what on the switch:
http://www.m715zone.com/vb/pages/man...g/lighting.pdf

You have to be a member of the Zone to see it though. If you don't want to go there. Look on the back of the switch. Each pin has very faint and hard to see letters next to it. Here is a short and simple list of what each pin does:

A= power to the brake light switch
B= power out to the dash lights
C= goes to terminal D on the blinker switch, wire 22, it is the power out to the brake lights when A and K are connected.
D=power out to the B/O drive light
E= power out to B/O marker lights
F= Power into the switch from the battery
H= power out to service tail lights
J= Goes to pin G on the turn signal switch.
K= stop light switch return to the 3 lever. Completes the circuit started by pin A with the stop light switch in the middle.
L= parking light power
M= head light power out to dimmer switch
N= Power out to B/O stop light

Here is a list of what wire is supposed to do what:
M-SERIES VEHICLES CIRCUIT NUMBERS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks