• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bob D. Deuce for sale!!!!

Blythewoodjoe

Well I hate to do it, but I am going to have to sell my truck :cry: I will post something in the classified next week but I just wanted to give everybody that might be interesting in driving or looking over the truck a chance to visit and do just that before it goes. I need to sell it over the next month or so. I have driven it 5 hours strait and had planned to drive it to Aberdeen next month, but I will not be doing that now.

Please PM me if you interested in checking it out before it finds a new home or if you might be interested in buying truck. I plan to ask as much as possible for it :lol:

I will put a right up in the classified next week with all the perks and flaws so please don't ask for that here. Mods might get excited. I have posted lots of pictures and info in various threads so I might post a link to some of those too.

Oh, it's a dark day,
Joe Trapp

55Cameo

Sad day when a favorite has to go :cry: , but look on the bright side, it will be a happy day for the next in line :D .(I know it doesn't help much)

Blythewoodjoe

Yea, I hate to do it, but the truck was expendable when I started the new plastic business. If things had gone perfect it would be staying, but we all know things never go perfect. It was the cushion to fall back on. I will miss the dump, which is why I will be doing a lot of yard work over the next two weeks :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks