• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bob job

goldwing2000

Banned
I think you should read the rules before you post.
I read the rules. I didn't see anything against asking for other people's opinions. What exactly are you referring to?

If you're talking about this one:

" Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. "

I'm not posting about the auction. I'm asking opinions about a trailer and since it doesn't have any kind of M-designation, I couldn't think of any other way to ask about it besides linking to the auction. If it's really bothering you that much, I'll change the link to a closed auction for the same item.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks