• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbed 5 ton springs?

Blazer1987

Im looking at some trucks and need some advice. Should I be looking for a truck with 5 ton front springs on the rear or I found another truck with smaller springs. They look like the same amount of leafs but the width of the leafs look smaller? Ive seen pictures of kits for 5 ton bob jobs that show these smaller springs. Does anyone know the weight rating differences? And which way is the best to go with? I also found another one with only 2 thick leafs and air ride system. Ive read air ride is the way to go? But I dont know anything about airide systems. What is everyones takes on 5 ton springs vs. The smaller springs? Do you think it would ride better with smaller springs? Air ride?

Razzabby

Looking to about the same to my M923A2.
Would you care to provide more info for your build. Material/cost or anything helpful.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks