• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bobbed air ride crew Deuce

DragonFighter83

Loving the work. It looks like something I'm interested in doing. I would throw out the details but I started a thread about it already. I was looking for production truck compatibility. My other idea was for making the Quad-cab, just like this. Looking for all the information I can get.

Jbnks9134

Full power steering white multi fuel 5 speed overdrive brownie 3 speed freightliner air suspension Cadillac escalade rear bench accord memory foam front buckets on the spring box mounts 1" foam insulation 100% thru the cab smoked laminated windows all new wiring electric e brake al riding on 395/85 r20 mvt good years on mrap rims

jkcondrey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking good. I will be starting mine in August. Already have extra cab, A3 wheels/14.4x20 tires, trailer bed at the moment. How did you do your driveshaft? I'm debating on deleting a rear axle and using the trailer bed or leaving both axles and trimming the stock bed. But with the deletion comes the need for a new driveshaft setup.

Jbnks9134

Looking for a real world value to put on it for the ins company truck is 100%gone thru bumper to bumper crew cab ac s 395's brownie 3 speed new wire harness led lights

rustystud

Looking for a real world value to put on it for the ins company truck is 100%gone thru bumper to bumper crew cab ac s 395's brownie 3 speed new wire harness led lights
Boy, that's a hard one. Something like you have is a "one of a kind" vehicle. So I would add up all your hours and multiply by $50.00 (average pay for a metal fabricator, at least around here) . Then calculate the cost of parts and add that. That will give you a rough estimate for the insurance company for a replacement value. As to actual value that would be determined by how much you could sell it for. An auction would be your best bet there.

m715mike

Sounds like you need a "comp." C&C Equipment asks $58,999 for a crewcab. Keep in mind that the asking price is rarely the fair value (or sales price), but it is a decent data point.

http://www.ccsurplus.com/custom-truck/53

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We never got interior pics! How about a shot showing overall truck? Got any info on your power steering setup?

Jbnks9134

IMG_7977.jpgIMG_7979.jpgIMG_7981.jpgIMG_7977.jpgIMG_7979.jpgIMG_7981.jpgThe power steering is off of a 1986 ford f700 with a 429 gas engine I built all the brackets for the ps pump and the ac compressor. Air ride triple sticks ac cab full insulation smoked laminated tempered glass all the way around

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks