• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bobbed Deuce for sale

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Bobbed Duece for sale

I'm partial to the "uncut" trucks..... ;)

If you want a 4x4 buy a 1008 or a 880...

But it does look in good condition, and the cover is nice as well.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!

As much as I hate to say it, a truck is a truck. If it looks like you want it to, buy it. There is no way to tell how good it will treat you. I have a buddy that bought a truck from a guy up north that said it had new fluids and filters, etc. Wound up on the side of the road on the way home(Thanks again Chuck!) I got my truck from 4 sisters that inherited it after their brother died. It had sat for years before I got it. It is my "old reliable". If anything goes wrong, you have us to help you the best we can.

MoAllen

The owner is willing to meet me half way because I was going to trade my like new m35a2 with radial tires. He said he put the best of everything in it, does not leak and starts right up. And I know I have been stuck before .
Allen

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

For some reason I just think a bobbed truck should be a dumper. It does look good and the trailer body does provide for more clearance required for a bigger tire. Keep us updated on the transaction.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
RE: Re: RE: Bobbed Duece for sale

Nah, you can see that it is a momentary switch. I'm sure its not the fan control.

russ81

RE: Re: RE: Bobbed Duece for sale

The guy did a pretty good job of putting it back together correctly. Re-installed the rear frame plate with the pintle, shackle mounts, and everything. Even installed a receiver hitch. Looks nice.